[Report - #0173] Polisemre - Insulting via /pm  (Read 286 times)
Username: Yasin

Username of player you are reporting: Polisemre

Date  of offense: 21.01.18

Which rule(s) did the offender break: Insulting family members and my own self

Which punishment do you believe is fair for the offender: Permanent ban or mute for a long time.

Proof of offender breaking the rule(s) (Video/Screenshots/Logs):
Spoiler
[close]
In this one, he tells me to fuck off but in a very rude way.
Spoiler
[close]
The starting reason of the argue is that I called him "son" but my purpose was not starting an argument, or any bad thing. In this Picture, he says "don't call me son or I will fuck your mother in her ass"
Spoiler
[close]
In this Picture, I started to search for an admin, but my tries were unsuccessful. I asked if I can report someone in-game, directly. Then he PMed me again.. "Report me son of a bitch" he said.
Spoiler
[close]
He finally understands that I am serious about reporting him. The first PM from him can be translated as "Bro, I heard that you are reporting me.", In the second PM, the PM I sent him, I told him that "yes, I am." then after that PM, in the 3rd PM, he asks my Discord, if Yasinkl is me or not. I ignore this message of him. Then he mixtures insult and a question to one sentence. "How old are you, pimp?" Well, I translated "gavat" to "pimp" here, as I thought "pimp" was the Word that fits most. In my country, Turkey, calling someone pimp is something big. "Gavat" means that I share my family members, mother, sister, no matter. It means that I share my family members and it is a big insult that can be said to someone in Turkey.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 02:18:26 pm by Caracatus1 »

• Resident Vehicle Modder
  • Senior Officer
  • ThatOneIowan
Nothing is in your spoilers, not sure why you used them in the first place anyways

24 hours to correct.

Nothing is in your spoilers, not sure why you used them in the first place anyways

24 hours to correct.

As I could not use puu.sh or imgur because they are forbidden in my country, I sent the screenshots and logs to Caracatus. I'm still trying to find a way to use imgur or puu.sh but still nothing.

Regards,
Yasin

• Resident Vehicle Modder
  • Senior Officer
  • ThatOneIowan
User to be banned 72 hours

Thanks

• Head Administrator
  • Officer
User to be banned 72 hours

User banned.