[Application]Bozi [DECLINED]  (Read 94 times)
Account name:Bozi

Timezone(GMT):+1

For how long have you been playing SAPD:FR Online?:I dont really remember since when i have been playing,I have been playing generally MTA since July,I think,I played first time SAPD:FR Online on August.

For how long are you able to play at the server daily?:3-4 hours per day.

For how long are you able to play at the server weekly?: 20-22 hours per week.

Tell us a bit about yourself (100 words min):My name is Giorgos and i am living in Halkidiki,Greece.I am 16 years old and i have got 2 brothers that they are younger than me.I am on the second grade of high school and i want to join the Greek police academy as it is my ''dream''.In my free time i am playing MTA,Not only in SAPDFR Online but in another one.Of course if i get accepted,I am going to give more time for this server,Also,In my free time,I hang out with my friends at night or play football at our village's stadium.I cant say that i am a good student as i am bored to study when i see how difficult it is (:DD) but i am doing my best.I have taken the B2 English degree and i stopped there,I want to continue studying English and reach my goal....Taking the A2 degree.

Why should we pick you among the other candidates? (100 words min):Well,I am a friendly guy and i love helping people,Thats why i am applying right now,I think i can work under pressure.I can be active from now on,I think that i fit into helper position.I think i have got all the requirements but i am not sure about the English language,Yeah i am honest too,As you can see i am doing some grammar errors.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned or punished in any sort of way by the staff team?:Sadly,Yes.

If so, why?:I got banned from discord as i was fighting with Blaster or Tosfera,I dont remember.It was all about the update,I was asking when it will be on.Now,I am back on discord as i got un-banned again.I did a topic for the ban appeal when i realised what was my fault.I am trying to help myself from my mistakes.

Do you agree to follow the rules at all times, even when nobody is around you?:Yes,I do

Do you agree to treat all players equivalent despite of the relations you might have with them?:Yes,I do

Is there anything else you would like to add?:No,Thank you.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 08:39:06 pm by Mafia »

• Community Manager
  • Junior Officer
Dear Bozi,

Thank you for your interest in applying to become a part of the Advanced Gaming Staff Team as a Helper. This is a notification that your application has been received and is currently undergoing a thorough review process. Therefore, your application's status is ultimately set as PENDING.

Please allow up to 1 week for the thorough review process to go through. After the review process has finished, you will then receive an answer with the outcome of your application.

Regards,
Advanced Gaming Management.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 03:30:33 pm by Mafia »

• Community Manager
  • Junior Officer
Dear Bozi,

The thorough review process has finished and the outcome of your application has been determined.

Your application has been officially DECLINED.

Following reasons being:
  • Prior issues with the Staff team regarding behavior led to your Discord ban.
  • English grammar is not up to standards.
  • Did not reach the minimum word requirement.
  • Lack of effort.

You CAN NOT apply again until the next batch of Staff applications opens.

Regards,
Advanced Gaming Management.