[Application] Czesio1252 [DECLINED]  (Read 138 times)
Account name: Czesio1252

Timezone(GMT): UTC+01:00 or UTC=02:00

For how long have you been playing SAPD:FR Online?: Since August 2017

For how long are you able to play at the server daily?: 1/2-3 hours

For how long are you able to play at the server weekly?: Minimum 1 day

Tell us a bit about yourself (100 words min):
My name is Michael. I live in Poland, exactly in Cracow. I can communicate in Polish. I have a family in the United States, so I can speak English. As a small boy, I was interested in the rescue services, Polish as well as American. Regards to Scouts. They have a medical profile. For a year, he belongs to the Scout law enforcement services. It is a special team that helps the police and other emergency services in Cracow. He is studying medical emergency. Many of my friends tell me that in the future I should be a paramedicHe is studying medical emergency. Many of my friends tell me that in the future I should be a medical rescuer. I am considered to be nice and helpful. I like working in a group.

Why should we pick you among the other candidates? (100 words min): I'm speak Polish. I would give myself a 8/10. I can also speak a little German, though not like Polish. I think you will should pick me as a moderator, because i almost always online and i can check what is going in my time zone. I am known by some players on the server (usually at poles) and I can deal with anyone on the server. I was also a moderator and administrator on other servers (freeroam, role play, ect.). So I already have some experience with being in administration. Due to my position in real life (scouts of order services) I can deal with the threat.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned or punished in any sort of way by the staff team?: One time.

If so, why?: Spaming radio chat (first 5 min in server).

Do you agree to follow the rules at all times, even when nobody is around you?: Of course.

Do you agree to treat all players equivalent despite of the relations you might have with them?: Yes.

Is there anything else you would like to add?: I think no.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 11:31:10 am by Mafia »

• Community Manager
  • Junior Officer
Dear Czesio1252,

Thank you for your interest in applying to become a part of the Advanced Gaming Staff Team. This is a notification that your application has been received and is currently undergoing a thorough review process. Therefore, your application's status is ultimately set as PENDING.

Please allow up to 1 week for the thorough review process to go through. After the review process has finished, you will then receive an answer with the outcome of your application.

Regards,
Advanced Gaming Management.

• Community Manager
  • Junior Officer
Dear Czesio1252,

The thorough review process has finished and the outcome of your application has been determined.

Your application has been officially DECLINED.

Following reasons being:
  • English grammar is not up to standards.

You CAN NOT apply again until the next batch of Staff applications opens.

Regards,
Advanced Gaming Management.