[Application] Officerjacob [ACCEPTED]  (Read 190 times)
  • Helper
Account name: OfficerJacob

Timezone(GMT): UTC+03:00

For how long have you been playing SAPD:FR Online?: I think about 2 months now or a little less.

For how long are you able to play at the server daily?: I play around 1 1/2 hours a day depending on the timezone of the US.

For how long are you able to play at the server weekly?: Probably around 8 or 7 1/2 hours.

Tell us a bit about yourself (100 words min):Well last time my application was now in the US but now I've moved to Saudi. My Mothers side of the family are from Saudi Arabia. I will be living there for around the next 3 years so this is not a permanent stay because my parents came to an agreement that they wanted me to learn the Arab culture and speak the language fluently instead of living in California. So now I live with my cousins here the times are different than in the US. Therefore I'm usually in the server when there is barely anyone. I also try my best in to attending the servers events which are at 21:00 GMT and in my time that's close to midnight. When I arrived at Saudi I was told that the weekends are different than to US weekends. In the US it was Saturday and Sunday now for me its gonna be Friday and Saturday then Sunday I have school.

Why should we pick you among the other candidates? (100 words min):I speak Arabic and read it, I'd probably give myself a 7/10. I think you guys should pick me as a moderator because I'm usually online when no other moderator or admin or anyone from staff is online is playing due to the timezone. Therefore I will be able to make sure that no one is breaking the rules because the staff can only see the discord chat. Now due to me being in a different timezone I believe that it can be a good advantage to the staff in the North America in general because when they're offline or its midnight for them and they have school the next day I will be able to cover for them. 

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned or punished in any sort of way by the staff team?: No

If so, why?:N/A

Do you agree to follow the rules at all times, even when nobody is around you?:Yes

Do you agree to treat all players equivalent despite of the relations you might have with them?:Yes

Is there anything else you would like to add?: No thanks.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 10:07:43 pm by Mafia »

• Community Manager
  • Junior Officer
Dear OfficerJacob,

Thank you for your interest in applying to become a part of the Advanced Gaming Staff Team as a Moderator. This is a notification that your application has been received and is currently undergoing a thorough review process. Therefore, your application's status is ultimately set as PENDING.

Please allow up to 1 week for the thorough review process to go through. After the review process has finished, you will then receive an answer with the outcome of your application.

Regards,
Advanced Gaming Management.

• Community Manager
  • Junior Officer
Dear OfficerJacob,

The thorough review process has finished and the outcome of your application has been determined.

Your application has been officially ACCEPTED.

Following the administration system revamp mentioned on http://forum.sapdfr.advanced-gaming.org/index.php?topic=841.0, we are willing to offer you a helper position instead, because this is how staff applications will work from now on. If you agree to this and wish to be set, go ahead and private message either myself or someone from Management.

Regards,
Advanced Gaming Management.