Application Ajschaeffer16 [DECLINED]  (Read 138 times)
Account name:Ajschaeffer16

Timezone(GMT):Mountain Standard Time

For how long have you been playing SAPD:FR Online?:For A Few Years now

For how long are you able to play at the server daily?:from the time i get off depends what time i get off till i pass out which is usally about 6 hours or so after i am off i usually dont fall asleep till around 4 am.

For how long are you able to play at the server weekly?:7 days a week

Tell us a bit about yourself (100 words min):I plan on being a police officer when i get the degrees. I have taken JROTC in high school, I achieved the rank of Sergeant in the class. I took one year of college while i was in highschool. i took the course of Criminal Justice.

Why should we pick you among the other candidates? I have 12 years of roleplaying experience in general. I am willing to bring my knowledge i learned from my Criminal Justice class into gameplay. I am as well willing to Assist The Other Officers at any point and time they need assistance. I have military knowledge as well. I am as well willing to recruit more people for this server and community. (100 words min):

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned or punished in any sort of way by the staff team? yes. :

If so, why?as far as i remember i was punished for  using a shotgun on a call of a fight in progress... I didn't realize i had it out until i was punished. :

Do you agree to follow the rules at all times, even when nobody is around you Yes?:

Do you agree to treat all players equivalent despite of the relations you might have with them?Yes :

Is there anything else you would like to add?I learned my lesson from when i was punished. I would like to assist in this community to make it up and recruit more peple for this server and community.:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 09:23:56 pm by Mafia »

• Community Manager
  • Junior Officer
Dear Ajschaeffer16,

Thank you for your interest in applying to become a part of the Advanced Gaming Staff Team as a Moderator. This is a notification that your application has been received and is currently undergoing a thorough review process. Therefore, your application's status is ultimately set as PENDING.

Please allow up to 1 week for the thorough review process to go through. After the review process has finished, you will then receive an answer with the outcome of your application.

Regards,
Advanced Gaming Management.

• Community Manager
  • Junior Officer
Dear Ajschaeffer16,

The thorough review process has finished and the outcome of your application has been determined.

Your application has been officially DECLINED.

Following reasons being:
  • Did not reach the minimum word requirement.
  • Lack of effort.
  • Incorrect use of format - all bold.
  • Title of the application is incorrect.

You CAN NOT apply again until the next batch of Staff applications opens.

Regards,
Advanced Gaming Management.