[Application] Gomitung [ACCEPTED]  (Read 131 times)
  • The Advanced Gaming Diva
  • Donator
Account name: Gomitung

Timezone(GMT): GMT +0

For how long have you been playing SAPD:FR Online?: Since it started, with stops in between.

For how long are you able to play at the server daily?: Atleast 2-4 hours

For how long are you able to play at the server weekly?: The weekends and atleast 3 week days.

Tell us a bit about yourself (100 words min): Besides being a troll to fool around with people, I am a patient and friendly fella. Been playing on this community since the alpha version of the RP server, damn we are old. Been working on charities in my country and public communities. I really don't know what to tell about me besides that if you know me for trolling around with Blaster, you should really give another chance to know me because being accepted means no more trolling.

Why should we pick you among the other candidates? (100 words min): This essays man. I am a college student who uses this server to relax and chill out with friends so plenty of time and mood to play on the server. I am also a friendly and try to be funny person that is able to seperate friendship and responsibilities. I will always apply the rules to everyone, especially you @Blast3r. This is hard without snowballing the stuff already here, so if this isn't 100 words I think what matters is the content.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned or punished in any sort of way by the staff team?: I don't really remember.

If so, why?: If I do have anything it was Blaster fooling around with me.

Do you agree to follow the rules at all times, even when nobody is around you?: Yes

Do you agree to treat all players equivalent despite of the relations you might have with them?: Yes

Is there anything else you would like to add?: I love you all <3 (this is my last statement as a troll).
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 10:32:37 pm by Mafia »

• Community Manager
  • Junior Officer
Dear Gomitung,

Thank you for your interest in applying to become a part of the Advanced Gaming Staff Team as a Moderator. This is a notification that your application has been received and is currently undergoing a thorough review process. Therefore, your application's status is ultimately set as PENDING.

Please allow up to 1 week for the thorough review process to go through. After the review process has finished, you will then receive an answer with the outcome of your application.

Regards,
Advanced Gaming Management.

• Community Manager
  • Junior Officer
Dear Gomitung,

The thorough review process has finished and the outcome of your application has been determined.

Your application has been officially ACCEPTED.

All you have to do now is contact myself or someone from Management in order to get your perks set. Congratulations!

Regards,
Advanced Gaming Management.