List of Games You Play  (Read 902 times)
Please give me a list of games you play. Because I'm soon quitting GTA (I don't know when), I want to know other games you play. I am planning to get American Truck Simulator.
I'm Bob Marley' s relative.

• Junior Officer
  • Click here! Nope, don't do it!
ETS 2, Swat 4 , 911 Operator, No more room in hell, Brothers in arms hells highway, Medal of honor(2010), TDU 1/2, Street legal racing redline, Gta iv

ETS 2, Swat 4 , 911 Operator, No more room in hell, Brothers in arms hells highway, Medal of honor(2010), TDU 1/2, Street legal racing redline, Gta iv

I heard of the ETS 2 and 911 Operator. I'm thinking about 911 Operator, forgot to mention that.
I'm Bob Marley' s relative.

Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3 GOTY, Saints Row 2 to IV, Left 4 Dead 2, Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike, Star Wars Battlefront II(The old one), SW: Republic Commando, Postal 2, Just Cause 2(Have the multiplayer mod but I don't use it that much), Killing Floor, Hard Truck Apocalypse(search it up if you want) and Garry's Mod(not much on that anymore lol). Mostly these are games I played before or still play time to time. Go nuts.

• Helper
  • Junior Officer
  • ~If you do the right thing, don't ever give up~
ETS 2 (Pirated), NFS Carbon, GTA IV, GTA Vice City Stories, GTA III, ATS (Pirated), Counter Strike Condition Zero, and City Car Driving(Pirated)

ETS 2 (Pirated), NFS Carbon, GTA IV, GTA Vice City Stories, GTA III, ATS (Pirated), Counter Strike Condition Zero, and City Car Driving(Pirated)

ETS2,Portal2,GTA4,ATS,GTA-SA,Payday2,CSGO,cs 1.6,CSS,Notruf 112,Rainbow Six Siege,Omsi2,Rocket League

Ets2, swat4, Payday2, fs2009-2017, cs go, gta sa

I play WoW, BDO, Fortnite, Overwatch, Dead by Daylight... To name a few. And GTA games of course.