Elevators and Helicopter Pay n' Spray  (Read 514 times)
Hi, I think we need elevators at Police Stations that has a helicopter landing pad. That way we can get to the ground and go to the Officer Vendor. I think we need Helicopter Pay n' Spray because we have to repair our helicopters or we'll die in an explosion. (I'm not a good helicopter pilot)
I'm Bob Marley' s relative.

• Resident Vehicle Modder
  • Head Administrator
  • Senior Officer
  • ThatOneIowan
Elevators or just teleport places sound good. Police vendor carries vehicle repairs that should be able to be used on helicopters but  I've not tried yet

• Donator
  • Senior Officer
  • Former Server Moderator of Palm Beach Games
I think we need Helicopter Pay n' Spray because we have to repair our helicopters or we'll die in an explosion. (I'm not a good helicopter pilot)

Yes let's build a random floating garage in the middle of the sky that defies all laws of physics that fixes helicopter.

or a simpler idea, just put an officer vendor up near the helipad

• Junior Officer
  • Click here! Nope, don't do it!
Well the thing with the elevator is very good, ok it's not a real elevator just 2 teleport points, but it would be pretty good. We have this door: http://imgur.com/FHPMX0s , here you might not see it but on SAPD:FR online is there :D, and connect it with the door from garage or the outside door.

Added in 1.1.3.