[Appeal - #0075] -YT-Macius2010PL  (Read 230 times)
  • I am nine, nine, one!
Username: -YT-Macius2010PL

Date of ban: 13.02.2018

Reason for ban: bind spam

Duration of ban: perm?

Why do you believe you need a second chance: Hello. My name is Eric. I am 17 years old. I met a very uninteresting thing yesterday. Playing on another server, I've set bindings for "L" and ";" . Together with a friend, we entered this server because he recommended it to me. He taught me the game and I forgot that I have a bind. Basically under the "L" and ";" the frequency of the light signals changes. I just changed the light signals and unfortunately my series was blocked. I would love to play again on this server because I really like playing in the police especially with other players. I promise I will not be spamming on the server anymore. I count on positive consideration of the appeal.

Which administrator banned you: consola?

Additional notes: I am sorry for my last appeal but I was wrote him on smartphone. I apologize for my English too but it is bad and I am writing this appeal in Translate Google

Greetings
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             -YT-Macius2010PL
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 05:59:28 pm by -YT-Macius2010PL »

• Community Owner
  • Senior Officer
Well what you've did is obviously a honest mistake, ban appeal ACCEPTED, please be careful with the binds in the future.