List of Recolorable Police Vehicles  (Read 1479 times)
Alright, this thread is for all of us that have a fetish for recolorable police vehicles so that they match SAPD:FR Online's department colors. In general, what I'm asking from you is to post any known police vehicles that are recolorable as a reply here, or perhaps maybe even your own mods so that we can all have a proper list of recolorable vehicles as sadly enough the amount of them seems to be rather rare.

----------

Fixer's Crown Victoria (2 versions available, lightbar & slicktop )
[close]

Credits:
- Baton4ik24 ( CVPI convert from Driver:SF )
- Fixer

Download

----------

Fixer's Ford F-150 Raptor
[close]

Credits:
- Credits: carbp
- Fixer

Download

----------

2003 SASD CVPI by Aline (4 lightbars available, screenshot taken with the Arjent on BCSD spawn colors)
[close]
2nd screenshot using LSPD spawn point

Credits:
- Aline
- Schaefft
- SwiftFoX
- Pete

Download

----------

2011 (or 2013?) Chevrolet Tahoe San Andreas Sheriff Department
[close]
2nd screenshot using BCSD spawn

Credits:
- Bxbugs123
- Grimm
- Emergency112
- canadapolice
- yakadoshi
- Cycool

Download

----------

2013 Dodge Charger SASD
[close]

Credits:
- Model credits unknown
- Cycool

Download

« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 05:12:07 pm by Blast3r »

Thread updated with a 2003 CVPI by Aline using the old CVPI model that was made by Schaefft.

• Donator
  • Senior Officer
  • Former Server Moderator of Palm Beach Games
Hmm the SASD CVPI interests me. Perhaps I can take a look at its TXD file and study its properties of the color change.

Edit: So I have been playing around with the TXD hack, skins designed, and this file called LV_strips (the image file that actually changes some parts of the car in color). And I made this recolorable car (so awesome btw).

Anyways I could prob design some recolorable cars. Just need to do more experimenting.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 09:24:30 pm by SCPD »

Updated thread with a great find (imo) on a neat colorable Chevrolet Tahoe. I found this thanks to loteriapl's yt video on Cycool's modpack, credits have been pulled out of Nick's common vehicles thread with Cycool added to it, they may be wrong therefore if that's the case please say and I'll fix it up.

EDIT: I was lucky enough to find a Charger as well, updated the main thread once again.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 04:28:09 pm by Blast3r »

Although it doesn't say in the description: http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/cars/49468-2013-chevorlet-tahoe-unmarked/ I used it for a while and its recolorable.
Mod credits from the description: Imposter,Grimm,Tazzzjor

Crown Vic: http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/cars/96873-2011-unmarked-crown-victoria-cvpi-release-colorable/
Credits from the mod's description: Grimm Reaper, Carper, Bxbugs123, Trippy

Interested of becoming a helper? Fill out our Helper Application
Read our Helper Team Requirements

Topic updated with the new forum spoiler tags.