Post some images of your Local PD patrol cars  (Read 3252 times)
@karezta Those Lancers are not Evo X.

We only got shitty things like this one;

• Donator
  • Senior Officer
  • Former Server Moderator of Palm Beach Games
Gonna post more YRP Units not usually seen.

YRP ERU Cambri International Thunder 1:

YRP's "Pink Stealth" Ford Taurus, used for promoting cancer awareness

YRP's only Dodge Charger of the entire force. The force decided to go against purchasing the Charger as the secondary unit and instead went ahead to purchase the Chevrolet Impala.

YRP's 1995 Chevrolet Caprice 9C1 that's somehow still in service as of today (tho most likely used for promotional things)

YRP Mobile Command:

YRP's Air 2 with Durham Regional Police Air 1, the only two police helicopters servicing across the GTA
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 05:46:40 pm by SCPD »

• Resident Vehicle Modder
  • Head Administrator
  • Senior Officer
  • ThatOneIowan

When you gotta protect and serve at 2 but your kids' soccer game is at 3

• Donator
  • Senior Officer

Ye right...lol
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 09:03:16 pm by SCPD »

Tfw when you're all posting these supecar police cars that are only there to be show cars for the tourists and absolutely nothing else.

• Resident Vehicle Modder
  • Head Administrator
  • Senior Officer
  • ThatOneIowan
Tfw when you're all posting these supecar police cars that are only there to be show cars for the tourists and absolutely nothing else.

Bruh all my pics are road patrol units

Mine are all patrol cars, excpet for the specialty ones for SWAT, K9, and Marine

Karezta and SCPD's posts tho.

• Donator
  • Senior Officer
Karezta and SCPD's posts tho.

Wut mine's are mostly all patrol cars too :P Canada is too poor to have supercars except for the OPP Maserati and a OPP Mustang :P

I think you should re read your last post mate.

• Donator
  • Senior Officer
I think you should re read your last post mate.

Hey supercars look badass man despite used for promotional use.

Unless you wanna destroy them horribly in NFSHP haha.

• Administrator
  • Junior Officer
  • Click here! Nope, don't do it!
Well in my country that Lotus Elise stays in garage but the other super cars are used for highway patrol. Just look what rules we have
. 10 cops for just 1 f@#!@#$ idiot :(( I wish I were in America or at least Germany or Russia :()

• Helper
  • Junior Officer
  • ~If you do the right thing, don't ever give up~

• Donator
  • Senior Officer
Huh never knew the Toronto Police Service had some police helicopters back in the day. Turns out when the Toronto Police saw Durham obtaining the first police helicopter of all of Ontario, Toronto decide to follow along. Once again citizens were annoyed at night due to the noise produced by these things and were kinda paranoid of police presence so the city of Toronto terminated the police helicopter projects from the force. After that TPS police chief went on the offensive to bring back the police helicopter as the city is more vulnerable without the air unit (this was also the post 911 era). However due to the cut of funding and the lost of the Tory election (the government who promised to bring back the helicopter), TPS pretty much no longer has a helicopter, until York Regional Police obtained their own helicopter, patrolling with Durham Police across the GTA.

Link to the story:
https://www.thestar.com/news/the_fixer/2013/03/whatever_happened_to_torontos_police_helicopter.html