San Andreas Highway Patrol - Join us!  (Read 2418 times)
HEY WHAT'S UP. JUANO IS BACK! TIME TO REVIVE SAHP.

For those lovely peeps who have continued with SAHP without me:

SO, this is the deal. We'll go back to daily patrols & laughter. Already worked with @Blast3r in order to get a personal channel in AG's Discord, etcetera etcetera. So this is your time to join, or come back!

It's time to make SAHP great again. You can now shoot me or Blast3r a Discord PM in order to get "recruited" or just to get your permissions up to join our channel.

Much love, Juan.

• Donator
  • Senior Officer
  • Former Server Moderator of Palm Beach Games
It's time to make SAHP great again.

Welp time to protect the wall Trump ordered us to do :P

On side note awesome :)

Appears that Juan has decided to join the dead again. Due to this I was forced to set @greenops011 as the new SAHP Comissioner, it is up for him to bring this clan / faction back to it's glory and prove to me that they're worthy of getting officially scripted into the game as well.

Where I live,n Florida highway patrol (Florida State Troopers) work boot only highway,  as road assistant, county sheriff, city police,  and only 1 uniform needed.  I love them dodge chargers
I'm Bob Marley' s relative.

• Resident Vehicle Modder
  • Head Administrator
  • Senior Officer
  • ThatOneIowan
Where I live,n Florida highway patrol (Florida State Troopers) work boot only highway,  as road assistant, county sheriff, city police,  and only 1 uniform needed.  I love them dodge chargers

Iowa State Patrol Troopers tend to be the jack of all trades, too. Generally won't see them in cities though, moreover state and county highways. Or, if it's the night shift, chances are won't see them at all, only a dozen work at night due to funding.

• Donator
  • Senior Officer
  • Former Server Moderator of Palm Beach Games
I have spotted OPP officers in downtown Toronto (and yes Canada has provinces instead of states). Most likely for court services and security at Ontario Legislative Building at Queens Park.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 03:19:08 am by SCPD »