[Appeal - #0063] Skakacz  (Read 260 times)

Username: Skakacz

Date of ban: I do not remember, about a year ago

Reason for ban: Trolling + DM + insults

Duration of ban: Permanent

Why do you believe you need a second chance: Because since I grew up, my behavior changed. I heard that he is finally on the server, the Fire Brigade. I would like to test it. I promise it will change. I am writing, my second appeal. I think you will give me a second chance for Christmas. I know, I have not tried to answer this call, but here it is different. I was young and stupid, now I go to eighth grade and have good contacts with others. I will behave well. When I remembered that this server is Immediately, I started the MTA and wanted to enter the server. but I saw that I was banned forever. I am asking for such a small Christmas gift.

Which administrator banned you: caracatus1

Additional notes:I think a little person like me can change over the years. Personally, I think my behavior has changed, so I am asking for a second chance.

• Community Manager
  • Officer
Ban appeal ACCEPTED.

Since this was about 8 months ago, I am willing to give you a second chance, but bear in mind that this is your last straw. A rule break from your side again will lead to a permanent ban without a chance to appeal.
On another note, using "I am asking for such a small christmas gift" is not going to get you anywhere, as it has no relevance to the ban what so ever.