New account  (Read 128 times)
Hello, I can not log into the server because I do not remember my login and password ... When I want to create a new account, I write that I have an account created from this series. Please help, Thank you in advance .

• Junior Officer
  • Click here! Nope, don't do it!
Please contact Tosfera or Blast3r for help with the account. You can find them on discord or via pm on forum.

When a police officer tells you to stay in the car, you stay in the car.

Hello, I can not log into the server because I do not remember my login and password ... When I want to create a new account, I write that I have an account created from this series. Please help, Thank you in advance .

Please contact Tosfera or Blast3r for help with the account. You can find them on discord or via pm on forum.

You can find our Discord server here: https://discordapp.com/invite/0sefStnGcNuXyA8u.

Blast3r = DoorMan

I am Polish and I can not speak English , Here you have my mta series   :    [REDACTED]

I wrote to Blast3r but it does not reply to a private message, could anyone contact him?

« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 12:23:20 am by Chico2 »

I am Polish and I can not speak English , Here you have my mta series   :    [REDACTED]

I wrote to Blast3r but it does not reply to a private message, could anyone contact him?

Refrain from posting your serial. It's confidential so I had to redact it in case anyone comes reading here and sees that.