Helper Application Template  (Read 377 times)
Here's the application template if you wish to apply as a server helper. Before you send me an application, please read the helper requirements here. If you have questions about the helper team read this topic here. Since I get this a lot on my DMs on Discord do not complain about the requirements to me. It's there for a reason. Arguing about it will result in an automatic denial. Follow the format and fill it out correctly please and no character backstories. Also being a helper doesn't mean you help a specific group of people.

Code: [Select]
1) Country:

2) Timezone (GMT):

3) In-game Name:

4) Forum Name:

5) Discord ID:

6) Age:

7) Tell me a bit about yourself(100 words):

8 ) Why do you want to become a helper?(100 words):

9) How long have you played SAPD:FR Online for?:

10) Have you ever been punished in any sort of way by the staff team? If so, what was the reason?:

11) Are you a staff member/helper in another community?(Only applies if you are currently a staff member of said community):

12) Do you agree to follow all the rules even when no one is around you?:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 06:25:30 am by Chico2 »

This an example template

1) Country: United States

2) Timezone (GMT): GMT -7

3) In-game Name: Chico2

4) Forum Name: Chico2

5) Discord ID: Chico2#5361

6) Age: 19

7) Tell me a bit about yourself(Minimum 100 words): This is an example. This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.

8 ) Why do you want to become a helper?(Minimum 100 words): This is an example. This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.

9) How long have you played SAPD:FR Online for?: At least for 1 year now

10) Have you ever been punished in any sort of way by the staff team? If so, what was the reason?: No.

11) Are you a staff member/helper in another community?(Only applies if you are currently a staff member of said community): No.

12) Do you agree to follow all the rules even when no one is around you?: Yes since it's the right thing to do.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 06:00:03 pm by Chico2 »

An example on what not to do when you send me an application

1) Country: California

2) Timezone (GMT): 21:00 hrs

3) In-game Name: Example

4) Forum Name: Example

5) Discord ID: Example#0001

6) Age: 13

7) Tell me a bit about yourself(Minimum 100 words): hi my name is example and i like to play video games and i want to be a police officer when i grow up.

8 ) Why do you want to become a helper?(Minimum 100 words): I want to help people.

9) How long have you played SAPD:FR Online for?: 3 weeks

10) Have you ever been punished in any sort of way by the staff team? If so, what was the reason?: Yes. I was warned for spamming binds 2 times and got banned for 15 days.

11) Are you a staff member/helper in another community?(Only applies if you are currently a staff member of said community): Yes. I am an admin for Example Games, Example RP, Cops n Robbers, and Racing World.

12) Do you agree to follow all the rules even when no one is around you?: idk.