Helper Application Template  (Read 233 times)
Here's the template for helper applications for those who are interested in becoming a server helper for SAPDFR Online. Make sure you fill this out correctly or it's an automatic decline by me and you will have to wait for 1 month to send an application again. You can copy this code and fill it out and you send it to me on Discord or through the forums via PMs. Please follow the 100 word minimum and please no character backstories. When I mean "tell us about yourself" I mean you as in real life. Also I will interview you with example questions that a new player would ask to simulate on how would you respond and based on your knowledge on how the server functions. You must be fluent in English(required). No matter how good your application is or how convincing but if I see a few grammatical errors I will ask you that question.

Reminder: Discord is required. If you are not in our Discord join here: Our Discord Server .
Also please read our requirements before sending in your application: Helper Requirements
DO NOT BOLD EVERYTHING IN YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE!.

Code: [Select]
1) Country:

2) Timezone (GMT):

3) In-game Name:

4) Forum Name:

5) Discord ID:

6) Age:

7) Tell me a bit about yourself(Minimum 100 words):

8 ) Why do you want to become a helper?(Minimum 100 words):

9) How long have you played SAPD:FR Online for?:

10) Have you ever been punished in any sort of way by the staff team? If so, what was the reason?:

11) Are you a staff member/helper in another community?(Only applies if you are currently a staff member of said community):

12) Do you agree to follow all the rules even when no one is around you?:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 09:21:50 pm by Chico2 »

Interested of becoming a helper? Fill out our Helper Application
Read our Helper Team Requirements

This an example template

1) Country: United States

2) Timezone (GMT): GMT -7

3) In-game Name: Chico2

4) Forum Name: Chico2

5) Discord ID: Chico2

6) Age: 19

7) Tell me a bit about yourself(Minimum 100 words): This is an example. This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.

8 ) Why do you want to become a helper?(Minimum 100 words): This is an example. This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.This is an example.

9) How long have you played SAPD:FR Online for?: At least for 1 year now

10) Have you ever been punished in any sort of way by the staff team? If so, what was the reason?: No.

11) Are you a staff member/helper in another community?(Only applies if you are currently a staff member of said community): No.

12) Do you agree to follow all the rules even when no one is around you?: Yes since it's the right thing to do.

Interested of becoming a helper? Fill out our Helper Application
Read our Helper Team Requirements