[Suggestion] Bait car  (Read 67 times)
Suggestion for: Server
Suggestion: Bait car
Why should this be added?: Well i would like this added, because it could be fun, like being in an unmarked police vehicle and watching someone take the car.
Anything else you'd like to add?: No, I don't.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 08:04:53 pm by GreenAndPurple »

In my opinion for now, we have more important things to add like FD. But in future? why not.
''There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.''

-rep
I didn't like it because we got unmarked cars and for a bait car,we needed to remove one of the cars from traffic pool and needed hard scripts for this

-rep
I didn't like it because we got unmarked cars and for a bait car,we needed to remove one of the cars from traffic pool and needed hard scripts for this

What? Why? Bait cars are usually default civilian vehicles that are left parked on the street with their engine on therefore there's no need to take any of the traffic cars away for that.

-rep

What? Why? Bait cars are usually default civilian vehicles that are left parked on the street with their engine on therefore there's no need to take any of the traffic cars away for that.

Oh,i quit